About

                                      ABOUT ME 

Hi! My name is Lily-Rose, and I am 20 years old. I am living in Montreal, and I am going to Ahuntsic College. I am not in a program this semester because this is my only class before going to university. In my first year of cegep, I was in Social Science and I decided to leave this program to do a technique, which is Early Childhood education. I also quit this technique to do my basic class and going to university after this English class. I applied for the Industrial Relations program in UDEM. This program can open a lot of doors in the field of Human Resources, but I don't know exactly what career I am going to practice since the field is vast. The program is not contingent, so it is easy to be accepted in this program. In this program, I will take classes like : Management and functions of the organisation, Human Resources management and Legal approach. I can't wait to go to university to explore the field of Human Resources. :)

                                                            


Commentaires